More Birds Ant Moat for Hummingbird Feeder
The More Birds Ant Moat is a great first line of defense to deter crawling ants from reaching your nectar feeders. Simply fill the moat with water to create an effective deterrent against ants. The Ant Moats built-in hook holds nectar feeders below, while its included S-hook allows it to hang from any hook or hanger. In an attractive red hummingbirds favorite color the Ant Moat blends beautifully with many hummingbird feeders.
- First line of defense to deter crawling ants from reaching nectar
- Blends beautifully with many hummingbird feeders
- Fill moat with water to create an effective ant deterrent
- Built-in hook for nectar feeder to be hung below ant moat
- Includes S-hook to hang from any hook or hanger
INSTRUCTIONS: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your nectar feeders every three to five days, or more frequently if you notice your nectar has become cloudy. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the feeder.