Kaytee Wafer Cut Timothy Hay
Kaytee Timothy Hay is hand selected to ensure long fiber strands and proper leaf to stem ratio to support digestive health. Kaytee Timothy Hay is grown in the ideal ecological location for moisture and climate control and is then stored in a protected environment so quality and superior nutritional value are maintained. Timothy Hay is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Wafer cut to peel off in layers makes feeding easier and less messy
- Grown specifically for small animals
- High fiber to support digestive health
- All Natural non GMO ingredient
- No artificial preservatives
INGREDIENTS: Sun-Cured Timothy Hay