Greenies Pill Pocket Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
Greenies Pill Pockets Treats for Capsules are the easy way to give needed medication to your dog. Each treat features a special pouch for hiding your dogs capsules or tablets, with all natural, low fat ingredients and real peanut butter flavor to ensure acceptance.
- Built-in pocket hides pills or capsules
- Real peanut butter flavor masks medicine tastes and smells
- All natural ingredients with low fat, sodium and calories
Pill Pockets offer a healthier and more convenient alternative to hiding medicines in human foods. These treats were designed and recommended by veterinarians to make following your vets instructions simple and stress-free.
Made in the USA
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a treat for most dogs.
1. FILL: Hold Pill Pockets Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the Pill Pockets Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
3. GIVE: The Pill Pockets Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Peanut Butter, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Peanut Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Xanthan Gum, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min) - 12.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.0%
Moisture (max) - 31.0%
9 Calories per Treat