API MelaFix Antibacterial Fish Remedy
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Aquarium MelaFix heals open wounds and abrasions, treats fin and tail rot, eye cloud, mouth fungus and promotes regrowth of damaged fin rays and tissue. For use in freshwater or saltwater / marine aquariums.
- All natural tea tree extract antibacterial fish remedy
- For use in freshwater or saltwater / marine aquariums
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins, ulcers and open wounds
- Promotes regrowth of damaged tissue and fins
Aquarium MelaFix will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants.
Dosage: 5ml treats 10 U.S. gallons of water
Directions: Shake well. Remove activated carbon if possible. Add 5ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
- 4 oz treats 236 gallons
- 8 oz treats 474 gallons
- 16 oz treats 946 gallons
- 64 oz treats 18,900 gallons
- 256 oz treats 75,600 gallons
Disease or wound treatment: Dose daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change. Continue treatment, if necessary.
Adding new fish: Dose daily for 3 days.