Flukers Sun Glow Desert Fluorescent 10.0 UVB Bulb
Flukers new and improved Sun Glow Coil Bulb is engineered to provide optimal UVB while maintaining lower levels of safe UVA. The key to an effective and safe UVB bulb is to have optimal UVB radiation in the 290-310 nm range while reducing the UVA within safe levels. Flukers Sun Glow Coil Bulb was engineered and tested to ensure that it falls in those parameters. UVB - UVB radiation is important for captive reptiles and amphibians because it can help stimulate the production of vitamin D and help prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease. UVA - The proper amount of UVA is also essential to captive reptiles and amphibians. UVA wavelengths increase activity levels, reproduction levels and appetite. 10.0 UVB Desert Bulbs are ideal for bearded dragons, monitors, tegus, uromastyx, and other desert species.
- 10.0 UVB is perfect for all desert and basking reptiles
- 13 watt bulb provides beneficial UVB up to 6" - 11" from the lamp to the basking site of the reptile
- Ideal for bearded dragons, monitors, tegus, uromastyx, and other desert species
- Can also serve as an important stimulant to live plants in vivariums and terrariums
- Can be beneficial for nocturnal species such as leopard geckos and other reptiles / amphibians that are more active at night