More Birds Little Bit Finch Screen Feeder
Attract every backyard finch variety with the More Birds Little-Bit Finch Screen Feeder! Its innovative design provides finches with multiple options to feed in their most natural positions, whether clinging to the screen or perching on the tray, even upside-down! The feeder features an easy twist-off top and base for convenient filling and cleaning. Built-in drainage holes help to keep seeds dry, while the seed diverter design keeps seeds moving into feeding areas. With a decorative flower top design and yellow powder-coated finish to attract more birds, the Little-Bit Finch Screen Feeder is the perfect way to make your finches' day!
- Twist-lock design twist-off top and base for easy filling & cleaning
- Finches feed in their most natural positions clinging to the screen, perching on the tray, upside-down and more
- Drainage holes and seed diverter to help keep seeds fresh
- 0.6 lb thistle (Nyjer) & finch mix capacity
- Metal base & decorative flower top
INSTRUCTIONS: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your bird feeders once a month in winter and more often in hot and humid weather. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the tube. Then remove any hardware and clean with a solution of mild soap and water, rinsing thoroughly. Refill when completely dry.